Only members of the ADIA can sit the BS EN16005 course and exam and receive card replacements. We only promote paying members of the association. To renew your card your company will have to come back into membership, or individual engineers will have to come in as sole traders. Sole trader engineers will be promoted and will have to pay for card replacement themselves. In addition, their company will not be promoted, only the individual themselves.